Enterprises can be large and complex, the models associated with the discipline also tend to be large and complex.Enterprise Architecture framework help reduce this complexity by offering:
- Views : provide the mechanisms for communicating information about the relationships that are important in the architecture
- Methods : provide the discipline to gather and organize the data and construct the views in a way that helps ensure integrity, accuracy and completeness
- Training/Experience : support the application of method and use of tools
A list of ALL ENTERPRISE FRAMEWORKS…
– Business Frameworks (e.g. BMM, Six Markets, Porters 5 Forces, McKinsey 7S, etc)
– Architecture Frameworks (e.g. PEAF, MODAF, TOGAF, TEAF, IAF, Zackman etc)
– Programming Frameworks (e.g. .NET, J2EE, etc)
– Project Management Frameworks (e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, etc)
– Service Management Frameworks (e.g. ITIL, etc)
– Industry Operations Frameworks (e.g. eTOM, Pragmatic Marketing, etc)
– Any other type of framework in any other domain so long as it is related to an ENTERPRISE.
There is endless list of model basically modeled around either Zackman or TOGAF.
Like this one for security. Building Security In Maturity Model. The BSIMM is a study of real-world software security initiatives organized so that you can determine where you stand with your software security initiative and how to evolve your efforts over time.
then like sharewood which like modeled on zackman