Architect 9+yrs TOGAF,CISA,6 sigma black belt,CEH,Certified Oracle ,MSBI,IBM Cognos,SAP BO/BI,J2EE,Oracle BPM
1. Enterprise architecture strategy, planning, and development using industry standard frameworks, TOGAF, Zachman,Enterprise architecture modeling using Archimate, Troux, ProVision, and UML.
* Highly experienced & result oriented Enterprise and Solution Architect with 10 yrs exp (3 yrs in Architecture). Experince across diverse set of technologies (java/J2EE,Data warehousing,Oracle, EAI (TIbco),business Intelligence,SAP BI, Peoplesoft HRMS technical EPM,Cloud computing,Unix, Mainframe, Integration)
* Planning and delivery of architectures at the enterprise, business unit, and program levels including activities such as current state analysis, gap analysis, architectural risk analysis, alignment with the business vision/strategy/goals, future state architecture definitions, migration planning, roadmaps, architecture governance
* Planning and delivery of business architectures including activities, such as value chain analysis, industry analysis, competitive analysis, trend analysis, business capability (as-is, to-be) assessment, business reference models, use cases, business scenarios, organizational analysis, business application portfolio analysis
* Applications delivery of custom and COTS-based business applications. Expert-level skills in the structured SDLC methodologies based on RUP and Agile. Deep background in Java-based platforms. Project management, team management of globally distributed teams. SOW, vendor evaluations, RFIs/RFPs, vendor relationship management
* Software product management including customer research, UX, storyboards, requirements management, product concept, product design, product development, and product testing
* Planning and delivery of DW/BI, EAI,ERP,SOA-based architectures using design patterns, ESB, SOA delivery process.
– Responsible for evaluating different cloud options and providing consultation to the customer.
– Responsible for setting up Cloud advisory tool for assessing the client infrastructure and application landscape